tRACKIR HELP PLEASE

I remember i had to delete a file in the config folder named trackir to get it to work and i did that but it still does not work. I have the latest trackir with vector. It worked one time when i first started the game, now everytime i go into my game it does not work, any ideas? thanks all.

delete the TrackIR file in the "input" folder.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

yes. You'll have to repeat this everytime you go to the lockon\options menu.

Really? I've never had this problem...

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Just done a bit of testing as I was sure it was down to forgeting to switch TIR on that caused this bug.

Now ive cracked it - if you start LOMAC with TIR 'off' and then go into the options menu this bug occurs and you will obviously need to delete the files to get it working , with TIR 'on' then going into the option menu everything stays fine.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

if you are right frost1e the well done identifying exactly when it occurs.:thumbup:

most frustrating to get in game and have no tir.

just another issue with the options menu,

like the aspect ratio one.

these two items would be high on my 1.13 patch list :)