Getting tired

Brigg

Getting a bit tired of this allied Bias in DCS. Since the last update if the Anton takes the slightest ammount of damage it becomes unflyable. ATA Needles jumps around like crazy, RPM needle jumps around like crazy, engine splutters and sound like an asthmatic hamster and loses all power. and yet the allied planes can take an obscene amount of damage and still fly perfectly. i always used to defend DCS but at the moment its damn hard to.

Edited by Brigg

Well you certainly won’t like the new damage model when it’s all activated then. Maybe not get shot would help...

you could not be further away from the truth if you tried. i cant wait for the new damage model as german cannon rounds will do what they are supposed to do, and everyone is on a level playing field in that respect. And you probably wont when your on the other end of a 20 or 30mm.

Edited by Brigg

Getting a bit tired of this allied Bias in DCS. Since the last update if the Anton takes the slightest ammount of damage it becomes unflyable. ATA Needles jumps around like crazy, RPM needle jumps around like crazy, engine splutters and sound like an asthmatic hamster and loses all power. and yet the allied planes can take an obscene amount of damage and still fly perfectly. i always used to defend DCS but at the moment its damn hard to.
I feel you mate.. It's the 'wiggle fest' at the Axis. I, too, believe that ED is mocking us.. at least, it feels so. I wonder that the devs are menatlly sane to release the axis planes in this condition, when they know that all wwii servers are on OpenBeta.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by amazingme

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

you could not be further away from the truth if you tried. i cant wait for the new damage model as german cannon rounds will do what they are supposed to do, and everyone is on a level playing field in that respect. And you probably wont when your on the other end of a 20 or 30mm.

Mustang can survive multiple Anton strafes atm... hilarious ...

Mustang needs a MASSIVE NERF as far as damage model is concerned.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mustang can survive multiple Anton strafes atm... hilarious ...

Mustang needs a MASSIVE NERF as far as damage model is concerned.

You cannot bring down more than 2 allied planes using all ammo on them, with both Dora and K4. It's just silly.. and I really hope it won't take another 3 years until the next update on the DM too..

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

? what are you people aiming at? This again just like folks use to cry about the p51 cant kill any germans but it was folks not using sight and shot placement correct. Blah wont waste my time.

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

Very best idea of open beta is to tests things, pls stop complaining about it, i got it the ED is nerfing axis planes, but expecting that open beta release will be free of bugs.

You think that open beta is just early stable version, Nop.

The fact that almost all servers uses Open beta, can't change very idea of this.

So ED would have to create another version of Open Beta v.2 where players could test modules.

But in that case MP servers would move there as well.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

The issue of excessive shaking after a few hits was also reported for the Bf-109K4, and I have reported it for the FW-190D9. It's obviously a bug and not just bitching as somebody inferred. It affects all three German warbirds.

I expected to see the same behaviour in the Spit and Mustang and so I flew a few sorties with both making sure I got hit. I got hit a lot, but never experienced the shaking effect.

It's a bug introduced with the latest OB update. I agree that it's the kind of issue you have to acept in an Open Beta environment, but I certainly hope that it will be fixed in one of the next updates. Like (probably) most people, I fly almost exclusively in OB and such funkillers should not stay for long.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

The issue of excessive shaking after a few hits was also reported for the Bf-109K4, and I have reported it for the FW-190D9. It's obviously a bug and not just bitching as somebody inferred. It affects all three German warbirds.

I expected to see the same behaviour in the Spit and Mustang and so I flew a few sorties with both making sure I got hit. I got hit a lot, but never experienced the shaking effect.

It's a bug introduced with the latest OB update. I agree that it's the kind of issue you have to acept in an Open Beta environment, but I certainly hope that it will be fixed in one of the next updates. Like (probably) most people, I fly almost exclusively in OB and such funkillers should not stay for long.

Ed separated, axis and allies code lines for easy nerfing capabilities.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

I feel you mate.. It's the 'wiggle fest' at the Axis. I, too, believe that ED is mocking us.. at least, it feels so. I wonder that the devs are menatlly sane to release the axis planes in this condition, when they know that all wwii servers are on OpenBeta.

Have you tried with the Anton?

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

+1 i couldnt have said it better

i think people who exclusively fly allied planes wouldnt like it either if all there planes where bugged in this manner

so i do hope for a rather fast fix :)

+1 i couldnt have said it better

i think people who exclusively fly allied planes wouldnt like it either if all there planes where bugged in this manner

so i do hope for a rather fast fix :)

It's clearly not a permanent thing for one side only.

If it is part of the DM work, then I'd expect the allied aircraft to get it too, in due course.

If it's not supposed to be there, then I'd expect it to be removed in due course.

The borderline conspiracy-theories get tiresome.

Edited by philstyle

But that is the wrong approach. If it is to do with the new damage model then they should be all done at the same time. If it should not be there yet then fair enough I am sure we can wait till they remove it.

The borderline conspiracy-theories get tiresome.

That and more. They're the exact reason why I've occasionally gotten a bit mouthy in these threads. Not this time though, so au revoir all.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

If this is done by ED knowing that people will complain then it's either malevolence or lack of professionalism. Nothing more to say here..

Specs:

Settings:

But that is the wrong approach. If it is to do with the new damage model then they should be all done at the same time. If it should not be there yet then fair enough I am sure we can wait till they remove it.

Dumping a "getting tired" post on the general forum is also the wrong approach.

Submit a bug report, in the bug thread.

I would hit up Nineline on discord, I think most devs are busy with super carrier stuff... but i sent him a link about these threads. I personally havent seen this blackout and crazy G thing, But in the D9 i did get the high vibration in the instrument panel and thought that was a great effect. :thumbup:

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

i did get the high vibration in the instrument panel and thought that was a great effect. :thumbup:

Good effect, but at the moment its completely broken. You take 2 or 3 rounds of ground fire from an APC and the aircraft gets the vibration.

It has made online servers have run the Open Beta unplayable for the Blue side.

Good effect, but at the moment its completely broken. You take 2 or 3 rounds of ground fire from an APC and the aircraft gets the vibration.

It has made online servers have run the Open Beta unplayable for the Blue side.

I'm testing this currently.

HAve made three attempts during which I was hit by the APC 21.

On 1 out of three, I got the engine shaking.

The other two times I did not. The other two times I had damage to other parts of the aircraft, but not the engine and did not suffer shaking.

I'm testing this currently.

HAve made three attempts during which I was hit by the APC 21.

On 1 out of three, I got the engine shaking.

The other two times I did not. The other two times I had damage to other parts of the aircraft, but not the engine and did not suffer shaking.

Have you tried it with the 109?