[REPORTED]Using mission planner breaks ‘Uncontrolled’

With the SC release, I’ve been experimenting creating a crowded deck without using static objects. I’ve discovered that currently with the latest OB dated 5/20/20 that if you have AI selected ‘Uncontrolled’ from mission editor:

1) starts the mission

2) then opens mission planner and changes loadout

3) then closes mission planner

4) clicks start

5) then fly

The ‘uncontrolled’ option becomes broken and AI default back to being immediately controlled and move about the deck.

If the player repeats this process without entering the mission planner, the AI selected as ‘uncontrolled’ remain in the selected state.

I’m thinking mission planner may break other set commands or options as well. Please investigate further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by Eagle7907

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer