Future features for the SC?

I loved the patch.

And im having great fun with the SC.

But honestly for the regular price of 49.99 its just not there for me yet.

I was expecting way more animations on deck, at least ground air supply and ground power.

Maybe refuelling and Rearming, towing aircrafts, etc. and in my wildest dream fire control crew doing their jobs..:music_whistling:

Its a good start, just wondering if more features will come in the future.

For me, as is right now.. this features should have been added for free

A.K.A. Timon -117th- in game

I loved the patch.

I was expecting way more animations on deck, at least ground air supply and ground power.

Maybe refuelling and Rearming, towing aircrafts, etc. and in my wildest dream fire control crew doing their jobs..:music_whistling:

Take a look at the FAQ thread.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Thanks, i just looked the first port.

Second post says all planned features.

What are the items planned for after Early Access release?

• Ready Room

• Air Boss Station

• Interactive LSO Controls like manual control of hook touch down location, hook to ramp height, wave off lights, and cut lights

• Plane directors to guide aircraft to catapults and off the landing area

• Three additional ships of the sub-class

o CVN-75 Harry S. Truman

• Rendered hangar deck

• Emergency barrier net (controlled for Air Boss station)

• Deck crew (not static deck crew) that move to avoid collisions with aircraft

• Deck crew glow sticks for night operations

• Pilot animations like the salute and right hand on grab bar

A.K.A. Timon -117th- in game

I loved the patch.

The sole reason I didn't buy it,

First of all its not a money issue as many will assume, I work and I earn my keep, but 50$(30 for us with the hornet) for a runway, with some animations...

They did a great job on it no argument there, but it should be included in the core game, not behind a paywall, its a game improvement, one more reason to buy a carrier capable plane,

and after all runways shouldn't be payed for.

I couldn't agree more with Furiz' statement as I am in the exact same situation. Right now the package is more or less like the Stennis but with a few animated people on the deck (btw i really appreciate that you put this free new carrier into the game). The LSO platform is nothing like a shifted camera view with a 3D model around me (as far as i was able to see from videos) and the crew barely interacts with me. For now, i dont see it as much of an addition.

However my view might change in the future depending in how the module develops. Maybe ED can convince me of purchasing it in the future by turning it into a true gamechanger for me. I seriously hope so because i enjoy naval aviation a lot in this game, with the Hornet as well as with the Tomcat and i also very much look forward to FlyingIron's A-7

fly save and stay healthy

Gotta plus one.

I got what I paid for - just didn't really consider what I was buying. So. Not upset, but....

I've been away from DCS for a bit - got another sim "on the side".

I've loaded up a mission for landing and basically I've now gained a fancy ball that pops up in the groove and a shiny light at the back of the boat (albeit a very useful shiny light). A very uncouth review - as obvisouly there are some extra radio calls and deck crew, but - for a full price mod .... nah, should be half the price I reckon. We don't even get the lovely flight path graphical assessment the Tomcat has :-( That's what I really want. A thorough reiew of my landing.

Now. If I multiplayered I can imagine it would be more interesting.

Got to test out case 3 landing now. That sounds like a challenge getting the timing down (hope I get reviewed on that)!

They did far better with SC than with say F-16, which I considered buying this go but will wait for for Summer or Winter sale since I'm gonna be neck deep in naval operations for awhile.

You're missing essentially a whole asset pack. Various carts and cranes, etc. As well as the custom livery for 3 more carriers in addition to Stennis. For lining up alone, don't need external view at all and the deck crew also helps those with sloppy lineup which means no more bad shots.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2