american DISASTER

maxxxed

HI DCS CAN YOU PLEASE HURRY AND GET DONE

IM AFRADE IF YOU DONT ...I WONT BE ABLE TO BUY DIDDLY SQUAT

THE WAY OUR GOV IN AMERICA IS WORKING!!!. PANICING ABOUT OUR STOCK MARKET IM AFRAID I WILL NEVER GET TO FLY THE MOST ADVANCED

HELICOPTER SIM EVERY BUILT :helpsmilie::cry::mad::(

SOmebody wants record breaking fast ban. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

patience, please

relax guys. aside from political interferrence, things will rebound. I believe it's partly cyclical, and mostly due to greedy bastiches in the mortgage sector. Huge mortgage write-offs will have an impact for a while and the FED will continue to try to save things (if it doesn't spur inflation while doing so). Meanwhile, if you're young, and investing in any market, just hold on. Patience.

BTW, this idea the Prez and Congress have to hand out $$ so people can spend the economy out of recession is just plain bull. Historically that tactic has never worked, and is only a political "feel-good" to show the politicians are doing something (while not really addressing the problem, which is the credit crunch a lot of people are in.) Oh, I'll take the cash, and will use it to help buy a new gaming pc. ;) But like a lot of people, I've cut back where needed because everything costs more now.

A lot of those foreclosing on their homes were caught out, hoping to ride the housing boom (and quickly increasing equity in their homes) before their ARMs grew too high for them to afford the payments. A gamble very many lost, sadly. Then there are those who had bad credit who were allowed to get an ARM, and buy a home they clearly could not afford to keep. Again, greedy bastiches selling to whomever, nevermind their credit rating.:doh:

Meanwhile, DCS release no sim before it's ready.

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

what ever happens over there happens here.... and im not fussed.

A potential recession in America could affect the whole world - not nice.

However, I can see no way in which that could cause difficulties in ED getting Black Shark finished and delivered . . . . so I've got no idea what this guy's panicking about.

Unless he's a stockbroker who will be honour-bound to take the High Dive Of Destiny from his skyscraper on news of a stock market crash, of course.

Or possibly a rogue trader on the run from French police. But hey, I'm sure Alienware would hook him up with a laptop suitable for Black Shark so he can play on the run.

What? You mean he didn't KEEP any of that $7 billion? That's just careless . . .

The crash started vere seas not here. The morons here just reacted to the other markets crashing. Well not realy a crash but more like a sell off high and a rebuy in low. They know what they are doing.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

In Poland on these kids most surfers say "dzieci neo" (neo kids). Why? Maxxxed is perfect example why.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

In Poland on these kids most surfers say "dzieci neo" (neo kids). Why? Maxxxed is perfect example why.

that made absolutly no sense what-so-ever..

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Well, there is no force in this world which can guarantee, that next second You'll still be alive, so there is no time left for anything, but playing BS! :D ED needs to speed up really, forget all the military contracts and stick to BS sim, which is pure entertainment for general public with no violence intended and also pays the ED bills.

oh my, I need some new videos or screen shots or something to keep me quiet!

LOL

Respectfully

:pilotfly:

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]