ED what are the NEW gun loadouts?

Rebel28

In this update you have now listed new gun loadouts but what is the difference between the selections? The A-A and the A-G.

I think that A-G will have more APIs less tracers

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Combat Mix = Ball, APIT, API, AP, AP

AG = Ball, APIT, AP, AP, AP

CS = API, AP, AP, Ball, Ball

Posted this in the other thread in the general WWII section but this is from the LUA files. Unfortunately the other aircraft have encoded/unreadable lua files so Im still trying to figure out how to get into those. Unless Nineline or one of the devs steps in and tells us what the composition is before then.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

anti-bomber has more HE and I rounds, anti-ground has more AP and API

HE in .50 cal ?

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Combat Mix = Ball, APIT, API, AP, AP

AG = Ball, APIT, AP, AP, AP

CS = API, AP, AP, Ball, Ball

Posted this in the other thread in the general WWII section but this is from the LUA files. Unfortunately the other aircraft have encoded/unreadable lua files so Im still trying to figure out how to get into those. Unless Nineline or one of the devs steps in and tells us what the composition is before then.

Ball = M2

AP = M2

API = M8

API-T = M20

INC = M1/M23

Edited by grafspee

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Ball = M2

AP = M2

API = M8

API-T = M20

INC = M1/M23

yes

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

Inner guns both have 500 RPG, outer/mid ones 270

9./JG27

Inner should have 400 rounds, 500 was banned because of gun jamming.

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

Is there a bug report open already?

9./JG27

I don't know, and i have no idea how many ammo the P-51 has in DCS. (i see what is in .lua for the P-51)

Here is decription why 400 and when.

Factory 400 as a standard seems to started somewhere during D-10 block production, so D-25/30 were with 400..

nib4U1S.png

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

I don't know, and i have no idea how many ammo the P-51 has in DCS. (i see what is in .lua for the P-51)

Here is decription why 400 and when.

Factory 400 as a standard seems to started somewhere during D-10 block production, so D-25/30 were with 400..

nib4U1S.png

Outstanding!

Bowie

Edited by Bowie