Move camera POV in LSO view

Ahmed

Hi,

I couldn't find any way of moving the position of the LSO camera.

This together with the default position being far away from where the controlling LSO and even the backup would normally stand, is quite an inconvenience.

Any chance of adding some way to move the camera within the LSO platform area?

I am also not able to use the LSO camera. I assume it is tied to the mouse look view?

I have all the mouse camera controls turned off as it interfered with the cockpit pan view. I use my hat switch to pan around the cockpit. I assumed it would be the same for the LSO station? :(

You can pan it alright with the mouse, so that issue may be different.

My point is about the position of the camera itself being too far starboard from where the controlling and backup LSOs would be standing (it is even difficult to see if someone trapped or boltered from the current position...), and not being able to move the camera through any kind of in-game means or even lua edit (the later one due to the protection system apparently).

Even using trackir/opentrack to move the camera wont get you far as the 6dof limits are within 50cm of the original position, leaving VR the only option.

Being able to move the camera to the correct position in-game should be a must for the SC