Dedicated Server PC

iKyrThraad993i

i think my only concern would be the i7-10710U chip. While it can boost up to 4.7 ghz its base clock speed is only 1.10 ghz. DCS will need a minimum of 2.8 ghz.

Minimum system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; CPU: Intel Core i3 at 2.8 GHz or AMD FX; RAM: 4 GB (8 GB for heavy missions); Free hard disk space: 100 GB; Integrated video card; 10 Mbps internet connection or better.

Recommended system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 8/10; CPU: Core i5+ at 3+ GHz or AMD FX / Ryzen; RAM: 8 GB (16 GB for heavy missions); Free hard disk space: 100 GB on Solid State Drive (SSD); Integrated video card; 50 Mbps internet connection or better.

Coming Soon...
The Fraternity Returns : https://thefraternitysim.com/

That machine will run fine. On that CPU you can easily run multiple DCS server instances. 15 players on a single DCS server with that CPU and 32 gigs of ram will be no issue at all.

Bad mission design might change the picture though. Especially grouping tons of active radar systems together have been found to crash servers.

i think my only concern would be the i7-10710U chip. While it can boost up to 4.7 ghz its base clock speed is only 1.10 ghz. DCS will need a minimum of 2.8 ghz.

Nowhere does it say DCS needs a minimum frequency of anything. What those requirements are saying is your CPU should be able to go above said frequencies.

In fact I wouldn't give too much about those values - they are inaccurate and also depend largely on your settings (I/O, resolution etc.) to make the game work or break.

Best regards