Bitching Betty "POWER!"

nev_vern

Every time I am coming into land I get Betty demanding more power constantly, with a big arrow pointing vertically on the HUD. It happens during airfield approaches and carrier approaches.

Only way that I can get her to stop nagging at me is if I fly level or climb.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug?

Cant fine anything about it in the manuals or online.

Normal problem/bug for 2.5.5, Betty's logic is said to have been improved in the latest Open Beta.

Which version are you running ?

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

It's something to do with the GPWS when you are coming in to land. It thinks you're going to hit the ground. I can't remember if this happened before the last patch. So what I have been doing is just clicking ALT on the UFC and turning off the GPWS while landing.

Specs: It's a computer...it runs DCS....

Audentes Fortuna Juvat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just out of curiosity when updates are pushed does the developer have an opportunity to test changes made? It seems like this, landing, would be something that would be a basic check to perform to make sure that any changes had no impact to the function of the flight model or the aircrafts systems.

Just out of curiosity when updates are pushed does the developer have an opportunity to test changes made?

AFAIK Razbam submit their changes to ED to be included in the next update.

It seems like this, landing, would be something that would be a basic check to perform to make sure that any changes had no impact to the function of the flight model or the aircrafts systems.

The impression I get via discord is that some of Razbam's updates didn't make it into the patch and Razbam only found out once it dropped and they could test it themselves.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Experienced this last night. I thought this was fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer