fuel flow gauges

eatthis

The rightmost is

The left is rpm

Middle is temprature. To be honest.. im sure its in writing but.. the temp and theirs switches for engine temps. No idea if they work or what for.

The 3rd gauge is LBs per hour yes.

REMEMBER your wingmen burn it WAAAY faster

They are in lbs/hr and are accurate as far as I know. Just remember there are two engines involved so you have to add the two gauges together for your total burn. Depending on your load and altitude, you can get decent amount of economy out of the Cat, as low as 5000lb/hr combined in my experience.

They are in lbs/hr and are accurate as far as I know. Just remember there are two engines involved so you have to add the two gauges together for your total burn. Depending on your load and altitude, you can get decent amount of economy out of the Cat, as low as 5000lb/hr combined in my experience.

Imtested it last week. Took off with 3500lb and no stores, full kil climb to angels 40 then maintained msch 0.7to 0.8 using between 1500 and 2000 lb/hour on each engine. Did a 138 kil transit and landed with 900 lb left so lefy she can be very frugal

7700k @5ghz, 32gb 3200mhz ram, 2080ti, nvme drives, valve index vr

are they accurate?

Yes they are. Howehver I wouldnt try to plan down to the minute etc using them. Lots changes just maneuvering let alone in combat. Use them for ballpark.

If you can at all climb to 35 - 40k. You can fly around at 2k lbs per hr. .7 mach isnthe best climb crusing speed it seems for balancd

The planes engines WILL cut out before the gauges read zero. Around 400 lbs iirc

Yes they are. Howehver I wouldnt try to plan down to the minute etc using them. Lots changes just maneuvering let alone in combat. Use them for ballpark.

If you can at all climb to 35 - 40k. You can fly around at 2k lbs per hr. .7 mach isnthe best climb crusing speed it seems for balancd

The planes engines WILL cut out before the gauges read zero. Around 400 lbs iirc

cutout is 300lb

whats the best climb and cruise speed? i read .72-.75 depending on load

7700k @5ghz, 32gb 3200mhz ram, 2080ti, nvme drives, valve index vr

Remember these tapes are for the A. B will get new engine instruments later in dev.

Only difference is the F-14A has TIT (Turbine Inlet Temperature) Gauge and the F-14B/D has EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) Gauge.

Salute,

:punk:

Punk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Only difference is the F-14A has TIT (Turbine Inlet Temperature) Gauge and the F-14B/D has EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) Gauge.

B engine gauges will be digital.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Salute,

:punk:

As draconus said. They look diff. Remember the 90s matte black digital screen almost like how the hornet engine instruments color is? Like that. I havent seen it close and lit up just from an angle in pix.

Its still something

Im DYING for the A model so I can fly it in my dce

thats why i was asking if theyre accurate

I doubt anyone knows dev including but it's easy to test. Just remember it doesn't count AB currently.

There were recent changes in fuel controller.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

• 1 year later...

examble:  I fly 30 000 ft   1.8 Ma level.  FF gague shw total FF 9800 lbs/hour so it should fly more than hour on gate. When normally 16200 lbs - 4000 bingo= 12200 lbs.

Tomcat burns 12 200 lbs in 8 minites 30 seconds at paremeters above.   It should indicate 86 120 lbs /hour.  Very similar F-15C ( 91 600 lbs/hour )

So. Maybe i should multiply indication by 10 ?

Edited by 303_Vins