Questions about recording VR to desktop resolution - issues

Hammer1-1

Im trying to make a movie right now, coming up with some technical difficulties. I am rendering tracks in full screen mode from tracks that were generated in VR. The views are vastly different, but not adjusting the zoom plays the track correctly. Unfortunately, I need to adjust the zoom if I want to record the scenes I want.

Q: is there a way to adjust the zoom magnification from VR to fullscreen without modifying the track?

Q: Same issues somewhat apply to external views as well. Are there better ways to use external views in tracks that wont compromise the file?

Q: is it even worth the time trying to convert a VR track to full screen? Thats a big question for me because in order for me to record in full screen I have to redo my entire cockpit setup from scratch, then set up my trackir...something I havent used in almost 2 years.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

make a copy of the track file before you re-fly it.

Ryzen 1700 @ 3.8GHz / 32GB( 4x8 ) @ 3.2GHz / 1TB ADATA NVMe System Drive / 232GB NVMe Samsung 960 / ASUS dual RTX 2080ti / Reverb / Rift CV1 / T-16000M FCS flight pack

A10C/M2000C/F5E/SA342/Mi8/UH1H/KA50/AJS-37/FA-18C/AV-8B/F-14/Mig29/CA/SU-27

yeah that doesnt help much...

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins