I am disappointed in music theme

Eldur

After switching to the new wallpaper, the same old tune started playing... icon_redface.gif

Edit: Not to sound negative here, the module is an absolute blast! Or shall I say, if that's my problem, it must be very good? rainbowdashwink.png

Edited by Eldur

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

You can easily provide your own music and graphics, making use of the User_Theme facility.

ZK8Asmp.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

You can easily provide your own music and graphics, making use of the User_Theme facility.

I know, did that with the F-14 to have more of the soundtrack in there.

Since in one of the latest SC videos at the end there was a new version of the DCS theme, I kinda hoped it was in the module. And regardless, I'm happy with any new tune that's belonging to a module. The aircraft get them, so why not the SC or the maps? I'd highly appreciate more masterpieces icon_razz.gif

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Can You expand a bit on how to do this Please? I'm interested in adding The Jane's F/A-18 Superhornet Theme :)

Here is a good step-by-step:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=228510

:thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB