Setting up a DCS SRS server for me and my friends

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out how to start up a DCS SRS server for me and my friends. I have the problem where I start up the server it connects me for at least a second and disconnects me. Anyone know how to start up a server, and please don't send this link (https://www.serveracademy.com/tutorials/how-to-host-a-dcs-server-full-step-by-step-guide/), Have tried that.

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out how to start up a DCS SRS server for me and my friends. I have the problem where I start up the server it connects me for at least a second and disconnects me. Anyone know how to start up a server, and please don't send this link (https://www.serveracademy.com/tutorials/how-to-host-a-dcs-server-full-step-by-step-guide/), Have tried that.

When you connect to the server, are you using your public IP address, or the address of the PC running SRS on your network?

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a rogue 'you need an addon' then again, not. Check the logs.

Rename your saved games profiles for client and server, retrieve the \config for login and saved setups perhaps,

and try both clean installs (and repair, and/or wipe install and install completely new)

is what i would do, just takes time, little effort.

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

• 11 months later...

About the ports to forward in the router (in Tcp and Udp), are these to be linked to public IP (that is one I see when I create a server, e.g. 93.xx.yy.zz) or the IP of the PC on which I run SRS, I mean, internal IP assigned to my pc?

Thank you!