[REPORTED]Static collision bug

Stubbies2003

Got to see this one on a SC when I was taxiing in F/A-18 with wings folded. This SC had two sea hawk helicopter statics just inboard of the island and I was taxiing back towards cats 3/4. I was close to the statics but not close enough to hit them. At least visually that is. When my wing got to the first static sea hawk the plane veered to the left as if I had run into the helicopter. I slammed on the brakes and went F2 view to see what had happened. The aircraft looked fine and I was still visually clear of the helicopters. I was in NWS HI and tried a full right turn but the aircraft wouldn't move at all. I even went to full mil just to see if it would do anything but it didn't move at all. I went back ti idle power and was talking to a friend about this and I started to get random short black screens. At that point I figured the best move was to just get a new aircraft before it got worse. Nevermind that stuck position was fouling up the landing area. After getting a new aircraft things were fine but I have made sure to be WAAY clear of the statics now.

• ED Team

We do have the sea hawk tail collision reported.

Please add a short track replay when reporting issues and we can see your scenario.

Thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

We do have the sea hawk tail collision reported.

Please add a short track replay when reporting issues and we can see your scenario.

Thank you

Well since I fly MP exclusively atm and my jaunts are normally hours long a "short track" isn't much of an option. :)

So that's what that was! I had Seahawks parked like that in my missions as well, and when I tried taxiing between them and an occupied Cat3 I hit some kind of invisible barrier. Except, later when I played a mission without any jets on Cat3, I slid right past the Seahawks just fine.