Supercarrier - how to set AI starting time? (delay)

sirrah

Did anyone manage to set a specific start time to AI aircraft? E.g. make AI spawn/startup 10 seconds after mission start.

My idea was to have the AI aircraft on deck, uncontrolled and with late activation tagged, just like you can on airfields. But this seems to cause a really strange visual bug (sort of a really heavy and never ending stuttering). You can still quit the mission normally though.

I already made a bug report here, with my mission included, but it got snowed under in the SC bug section :(

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Did anyone manage to set a specific start time to AI aircraft? E.g. make AI spawn/startup 10 seconds after mission start.

My idea was to have the AI aircraft on deck, uncontrolled and with late activation tagged, just like you can on airfields. But this seems to cause a really strange visual bug (sort of a really heavy and never ending stuttering). You can still quit the mission normally though.

I already made a bug report here, with my mission included, but it got snowed under in the SC bug section :(

Works perfectly alright here, I spawn 2 Groups of 2 to AI aircraft at mission start, uncontrolled, then MP slots spawn 5 seconds later, then fill up with another 2 AI Groups uncontrolled.

Then I use triggered actions to "start" the AI with different "Time more" conditions.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Could you perhaps attach your mission? Maybe I can learn something from it.

And, if it's not too much to ask, could you perhaps briefly take a look at my mission, to see what I'm doing wrong?

I attached my mission in this post (the forum doesn't allow me to attach it to this post as well)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH