Can't start training missions

Burgo38

Hi all,

Newbie problem here. I can't start the training missions. They start with the introduction and I am asked to press the space key to unpause the sim. My space key is assigned to reset my VR HMD, but I have the pause function assigned to the pause/break key. No key on the keyboard will unpause the training mission and allow it to start (although the pause/break key does pause the game). I can't find the correct function to assign to a key. Please help, this is very frustrating!

Cheers.

You will have to bind another key to the HMD, as the wait trigger command is hardwired to the space bar.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Got it, thanks. Do I then re-bind the pause button to the space key?

No, the pause command from the General section of contRols is by default the break key of the keyboard .. the pause for training missions is a hardwired thing, it doesnt make use of the controls key bindings. In fact, it will conflict with them, for example preventing you from firing guns on a training mission iusing its normal key command (which is also the space key).

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB