Help with training view

JorgeX

Hi everyone....i've a problem, don't know why with training missions....

I view it wrong.....because when the track starts moving cursor, the whole screen moves, then i can't view it correctly, i don't see targets that the training is locking on, etc....

Does someone know how to fix it? Thanks!

nemises is right, when u updating to patch 1.12b you offered 2 ways of update, there is an option where you can have 1.1 and 1.12b on your PC, so anytime you feel like training you start up 1.1 and everything works just fine, also if you'll decide to record a track or two, that needs to be done in 1.1! I suggest You reinstall the game and when patching up to 1.12b, choose to have two versions of the sim.

:pilotfly:

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...when the track starts moving cursor, the whole screen moves...

It sounds like your immediate problem is that you have Cockpit Mouse enabled (using the mouse to look around the cockpit). You need to turn it off to view tracks which use the cursor. In case you don't know how: Open view.lua in the View folder and change "CockpitMouse = true" to "CockpitMouse = false".

Rich

• Like 2

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Listen to the man, he knows what hes saying!

Want to use an opportunity and thank You for the great tutorials on Your website. There are many good pilots around, thou there are only few who are willing to share the joy and knowledge, You are one of them. Thanks Rich.

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]