Work around for data link contacts

Blinky.ben

I only fly in VR so don’t know if this is a thing for those who don’t. However I found the small numbers next to the contact to determine their altitude on data link rather difficult to see and especially if there is a number of contacts in a small area I can’t read the identification number to determine who they are in the list below.

Does anyone have some kind of work around for this?

I only fly in VR so don’t know if this is a thing for those who don’t. However I found the small numbers next to the contact to determine their altitude on data link rather difficult to see and especially if there is a number of contacts in a small area I can’t read the identification number to determine who they are in the list below.

Does anyone have some kind of work around for this?

On the UI Layer controls, you got 2 options for zoom in VR, try both and use the one you like more

Now that data link doesn’t flash so much, it helps to look st the threat list at the bottom of the datalink page. It seems to order based on threat, so if they are close they will be listed at the top and the altitude numbers are much easier to read, it also shows you DV which is great for notching!

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

let me gave u a tip i am using cuz i am a VR user also train your eye to memorize targets ID and u can monitor them from the list below its better actually and it help me a lot when i am engaging in close combat i can determine target alt very easy that way