[NEED TRACK REPLAY]TWS Problem

Nono

The track is corrupted for me, the view just shows the airfield. Could you try to reproduce it in a quick mission?

One thing I think might be happening is that your scan volume settings (azimuth/bars) are making the update rate on the TWS tracks too slow and they are timing out.

Oupsss !!! Sorry for the bad Track. I'm upload a vidéo on youtube, 1 on last OB and 1 on last Stable.

2 vidéo make on quick mission Fighter Intercept

Last OB :

Last Stable :

Thank you

I've seen similar things. I have also had SP missions where the FCR page failed to display anything other than datalink contacts. And yes, the FCR was turned on, I checked the elevation settings on the page with minimum and maximum altitude of the cone, and yet it failed to detect targets directly ahead of me, head-on, even 10 nm away.

What turned out to have fixed it, is moving the axis I use for radar elevation (I use the grey slider on the Warthog throttle) up and down a bit and then back to centre. I have no idea why that turned out to be the problem (it was in the centre position to begin with ; I use that slider as flaps lever on the F-14 but I have no idea how that can affect anything else).

In any case, you might try testing that yourself and see if it fixes it for you as well :-)

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

The same or similar issue, something is off with radar, RWS or TWS even with targets in front, in range 20nm, the elevation of antenna correct it cant pick them, never. The only option is going to DGFT mode and wait for the 10nm (basically you are dead) but in DGFT mode the target is picked at least.

Also in STT, I need to reacquire the target 3 to 4 times since is returns back to RWS or TWS and reaquiring is needed.

TWS got even worse in today's patch. Can't cycle targets with TMS right or change antenna elevation.

I actually had that TWS cycle bug before the patch - two aircraft in close spread formation directly in front of me at 40-50nm, and TWS would only lock one of them and TMS right wouldn't switch to other target that should have been just as lockable as the first target. Subsequently you could only launch on one target in TWS.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

I also have bug with not being able to switch targets if friendly contact is present. If there is i.e. AWACS and a group of hostile, TMS right locks only Awacs. Does not switch between hostiles.

There must be only hostile aircrafts around to have TMS Right works properly in TWS mode.

• 2 weeks later...
Oupsss !!! Sorry for the bad Track. I'm upload a vidéo on youtube, 1 on last OB and 1 on last Stable.

2 vidéo make on quick mission Fighter Intercept

Last OB :

Last Stable :

Thank you

It looks like the scan zone is too big and the contacts are fading out. Try doing this in the ±30 azimuth scan

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg