[NEED TRACK REPLAY]TPOD control is messed up.

I don't know for certain what the F is going on. But I cannot control TPOD, what ever its doing its just doing it without consistency.

Implementation is poor. Just bad.

Enter AG, arm LTD/R. Master Arm ON

Point nose at target area of interest.

Press Throttle Designator Cpnt: DEPRESS

Brings TPOD to eye to that point of interest. Slew eye onto target. Press Throttle Designator Cont: DEPRESS to update aimpoint. This second press TPOD control goes krap. It just auto slews in random direction. Without control. Requiring a recenter.

Aim TPOD at target. Select CCIP deliverable weapon. As soon as weapon is selected, TPOD autoslews off target in random direction.

At no time point during target engagement, am I certain where the TPOD is pointing at. It is useless in combat.

Agree with post above. When I cage/uncage the FLIR it goes to a position 180 degrees astern of my aircraft. Track attached.

+1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz

The new usage is to undesignate to return the pod to snowplow mode . Alternatively , you can flip the flir swith to standby , and back to operate .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Once designated, TPOD has to stay stabilized on target.

I find that slewing with or without holding TDC down (DEPRESS) has same performance.

Its unpredictable, and thus I cannot state where error is. On my or DCS or combination of both.

I do KNOW that because of this shutdown, my hair is absurdly long, and I look like that crazy Greek from Ancient Aliens.

PS: Is it possibly to develop a DCS module that can control consumer 4 rotor drone with FWD camera? Feed being relayed by drone control to DCS (wkstation or laptop) via Bluetooth. Using HOTAS, like RW military, to fly the drone.

Once designated, TPOD has to stay stabilized on target.

I find that slewing with or without holding TDC down (DEPRESS) has same performance.

Its unpredictable, and thus I cannot state where error is. On my or DCS or combination of both.

I do KNOW that because of this shutdown, my hair is absurdly long, and I look like that crazy Greek from Ancient Aliens.

PS: Is it possibly to develop a DCS module that can control consumer 4 rotor drone with FWD camera? Feed being relayed by drone control to DCS (wkstation or laptop) via Bluetooth. Using HOTAS, like RW military, to fly the drone.

Do you have a track replay so I can see what's happening?

Also, for the cage/uncage behavior, it's still being tweaked :)

Agree with post above. When I cage/uncage the FLIR it goes to a position 180 degrees astern of my aircraft. Track attached.

+1

SYS: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi || Ryzen 5900x || Gainward RTX4090 || 2x16 Gb Crucial Ballistix RGB 3200@3800 || XPG Core Reactor 850 Watt PSU || Kingston Fury 2 TB NVME SSD || WD SN850 1TB NVME || 1 x 500 GB Crucial MX300 SATA SSD || 2 x HDD 3TB || Thrustmaster F-16 & F-18 Stick on Virpil War BRD Bases || WinWing Orion2 F-16EX Viper Throttle Combo || WinWing Orion2 F/A-18 Hornet Throttle Combo (With Finger Lift) || WinWing Takeoff Panel II MFG Crosswind Pedals w. Damper || 3 x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD || Multipurpose UFC ||  Wheel Stand Pro II

VR: HP Reverb G2