New Guy Needs Help

Hello

After watching DCS on You Tube for the last 2-3 months I decided to Download it through Steam because that was were my Grandson got his games on so I Downloaded DCS World Supercarrier, F/A 18 Aggressors BFM Campaign and Flaming Cliffs 3 . Well I waited for them to download and I tried them out. Flaming Cliffs showed up on the Starting page so I clicked on it and tried to fly. the other Games Super, and Aggressors steam said they were in my Library but could not find them to get them to work. How can I get these Modules to play, any help will be greatly appreciated.

The Supercarrier has just been released for the open beta version. You can update your Steam version to open beta I believe by selecting DCS properties in Steam and choosing to opt into betas. I am using the standalone (not Steam) version so a bit sketchy.

The F/A-18 Aggressors campaign requires the F/A-18 & Nevada map which are additional purchases, without which I am afraid the campaign won’t show up.

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat