VIRPIL Collective lever

Razorback

During Nov 19, Helisimmer posted an article on the development of a future VIRPIL Collective lever.

https://www.helisimmer.com/news/virpil-entering-helicopter-market-showcases-collective

Since then, I didn't saw any updates regarding this development.

Does anyone have more information about this collective lever?

Is this info still accurate ?

The Mi-24P, the OH-58 are coming, other helicopters are quiet present under DCS but untill now helicopter control systems remain quiet limited on the market...Except for the UH-1.

I think that more people are flying helicopters (under DCS and other helicopter simulations) compared to the F-14B but the TOMCAT stick was quickly developed by VKB & VIRPIL...So why not the same production for the RW fans ?

Baur, can you provide any information about how the collective will be mounted? Is it designed to clamp to the side of a chair, or will it have a base that sits on the floor (and is heavy enough to keep from moving when the collective is lifted)?

Also, do you plan to sell the grip separately as a stand-alone? I've built my own DIY collective using a WarBrd base in a custom housing, and a left-handed CM2 grip at the end of two extension tubes. It would be great to be able to replace that CM2 grip with your collective head.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...

Looking forward to the next update about these new devices from Virpil. The release of the Kiowa, the Mi-24, the Back Shark 3 in the near future will certainly open new opportunities to the company.

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

Привет парни! Мне действительно сложно искать ваши вопросы по всем авиационным форумам :)

Hi guys! It's really hard for me to search for your questions in all aviation forums :)

Мне было бы проще, если вопросы поступали на форуме VIRPIL.

It would be easier for me if questions were received on the VIRPIL forum.

Yes, handles (grips) will be sold separately. And I confirm that we are working on the Collective Base. And also above the control panel for the helicopter.

---------- Head Designer ----------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]