Mission Editor not populated...

Zpacks878

Howdy,

New to DCS. I'm trying to work with the desktop ME. I use SteamVR to play the sim with my Valve Index. Within the VR ME all my maps and assets are available, but when I start DCS without VR I don't see anything but the standard stuff that came with the original game.

I'd prefer not to work on a mission in VR if I can help it (a real pain). I don't know if this has anything to do with this, but I did just purchase a new map and 2 new planes (great sale!)

Any advice would be appreciated. I hope this isn't a stupid question...

When you start in non VR mode, what does the module manager say? Does it say that you've purchased the items, or are they available for download?

I do not fly in VR so I don't know if menus look any different when it's enabled.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Every thing appears the same in VR.

I purchased the product thru Steam and have never seen the module manager appear in either version. But, I've used puchased planes and maps for some time now.

What confuses me is that everything is fine in the VR version but not in the non-VR one.

I was thinking of put the ME folder from the main game area into my Saved Games folder.

Thanks for reaching out, I'll just keep plugging away and If I figure it out I'll document it.

Zpacks