Best software for recording DCS, and finding a switch for Warthog throttle

Hi ! I've just got a couple quick questions: First-what is the best software for recording what I see in my VR display while playing DCS, and second- what kind of single-throw switch would I need to buy to replace the EAC: Arm/Off switch on the Warthog throttle?

I have been using D3D, but the "game" and "oculus Rift" modes do not work with DCS, only "desktop", and DCS only occupies the middle third of my desktop display when playing DCS.

As far as the switch; does anyone know if it's just a typical DPST or SPST switch? Which one? Whould you go somewhere like Mouser to find it?

Thanks!

Asus ROG Maximus X Hero MB

Intel i7-8700K 5.2 GHz delidded & lapped

Corsair H100i CPU watercooler

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200W P2 80+ Platinum PSU

EVGA FTW3 watercooled GTX-1080Ti

32GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM

Two Toshiba XG5 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD's

Various SSDs and HDDs, 24 terabytes

6 Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM fans in push/pull on CPU and GPU radiators.

Windows 10 Pro 64, Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog throttle and flight stick.

Not sure about your TMWH question, but I use OBS for recording (free, if I remember right). There are some good tutorials for setting it up to record DCS. I know Jabbers has a video about "All Things VR," or something like that.

Rod White also has a video (think it was him) about setting up Oculus Mirror to record with, and that's the way I went. I get much better quality that way, and haven't noticed a hit on performance.

i5-9600k @ 5.0 GHz| Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift-S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]