New China J-10 MOD download (1/31/2008)

RICK

Rick first of all thanks for your hard work. As I can see you spend lots of time to bring new models to Lock-On community, really I appriciate you. Just I want to suggest you that you can draw more useful planes for people, an example why don't you draw a new Mig-29 which has more poligon and looking better? I'm sure many people will be jubilant about it cause it's the most widely-used plane at Lock-On. As I know there is no 3D project about it from ED or 3rd part.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

I agree Torwak

Has somebody ever tried to make an F-15E Strike Eagle?(The model) i can gime some help with a lot of Reference pictures and i think of making a cockpit for it :)

:pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

I have new F-15E /3DMAX8.:)

Guest Pinduca

In the readme, it says that I have to install the "China Patch mod"...well, where can I find it?

In time: I'm trying to install on the FC 1.12a.

Rick first of all thanks for your hard work. As I can see you spend lots of time to bring new models to Lock-On community, really I appriciate you. Just I want to suggest you that you can draw more useful planes for people, an example why don't you draw a new Mig-29 which has more poligon and looking better? I'm sure many people will be jubilant about it cause it's the most widely-used plane at Lock-On. As I know there is no 3D project about it from ED or 3rd part.

So spend time to do something instead of crying about things YOU don't need. And let others do what they wants ....

• 3 weeks later...

Truly amazing work :thumbup:

Congrats! I hope ED will consider including your work in official 1.13 patch, at least as AI aircraft

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

Love that model almost looks like the Old Swedish JA/AJ/AS-37 Viggen.

But would rather see Su-27/mig-29a/s models like some pointed out, we already have a good one off-F-15 made by walmis. Would be cool to have Rest off the plains at same quality as our beloved F-15.

Indeed! We need a shiny new su-27 Model!!! :P

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot