No Comms in Supercarrier

bonesvf103

After the patch yesterday, when I fly either the F-14 instant action Supercarrier Case I Caucuses CVN-73 mission or the Persian Gulf CVN-72 one, I hit check in and there is no response at all from Marshall, no matter how many times I call them.

Anyone else get this?

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

Thanks, but I actually tried that already and it didn't work.

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

After the patch yesterday, when I fly either the F-14 instant action Supercarrier Case I Caucuses CVN-73 mission or the Persian Gulf CVN-72 one, I hit check in and there is no response at all from Marshall, no matter how many times I call them.

Easy comms set?

Called from ICS instead of COM1/2?

@latest beta

My SC Case I in Caucasus is fine. Works for both AN/ARC-159 and 182 on CH1. By "check in" you mean some specific call?

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

YEs, you hit the radio comms "/" select ATC select CVN-72 select "inbound."

No answers, no calls from anyone. Doesn't matter if it's easy comms or not, no answer. It used to work before yesterday. After yesterday's patch it stopped.

v6,

boNes

Radio comms / or \ is only the intercom. You need to use the keybinds for the two radios.

That would do it. Forget I had it set to realistic comms.

Got it going but next question: when I got into the groove I never heard the LSO ask me to call the ball. Is this a bug? I'd still get direction from him though.

v6,

boNes

Your commands flow in Case I:

"Inbound" - at 50nm or closer (Marshal)

"See you at 10" - at 10nm

...then you get to the holding pattern, get "signal is charlie", then you go to initial and auto-command "Overhead" when doing overhead pattern

"Tomcat ball" - in the groove

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/documentation/dcs_supercarrier_operations_guide/

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria