So I can't skin... Anyone able to create one?

R0NiN

Between time learning and my utter lack of artistic nature whatsoever, I'm not up to the task myself. I am loving flying the F-16 with my home state's livery (the CO ANG livery available in the user files- there's 3). They posted a few months ago, a really neat picture of their "Aggressor" livery, and I would love to have it in DCS. Are there any talented skin creators that feel up to the challenge?

90347871_2684120991807891_7336832696041078784_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=3GxC6hChIncAX-GEJfE&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.xx&oh=81f7d4bbd52b2548417a457b7569184b&oe=5EF51428

I've been told to do it myself, but the one time I tried to even modify a skin, I screwed it up royally. Thanks in advance.

Skins like that (all the stripes/patterns) make for a true challenge for any livery maker. It is not for the feint of heart in that it is a ROYAL pain to match up those up on ALL the separate pieces you have to deal with in a template.

Good luck finding someone up to the task! It is a beautiful skin.

Skins like that (all the stripes/patterns) make for a true challenge for any livery maker. It is not for the feint of heart in that it is a ROYAL pain to match up those up on ALL the separate pieces you have to deal with in a template.

Good luck finding someone up to the task! It is a beautiful skin.

I kind of figured that. I'd be up for it if it wasn't that level of difficulty. Doesn't have to be perfect, but yeah.

• 3 weeks later...