tanker request

colubridae

I'm trying to set up a facility to have a tanker waiting on a cat until I request tanker via a radio signal. Is there a way to do this? pretty please

(I was hoping to have the tanker sitting on the cat at start of mission, ie not using the late activation option)

:)

As Kang said, Late Activation is one way to do this, however, the aircraft will not be visible on the catapult prior to its activation.

You could alternatively set the aircraft as uncontrolled. With it set up this way, you would see the Viking parked on the flight deck, however on the Start command, it will be a cold start, resulting in a 60-second startup procedure, taxi, and launch.

Approximately 150 seconds from the initial command to airborne.

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

As Kang said, Late Activation is one way to do this, however, the aircraft will not be visible on the catapult prior to its activation.

You could alternatively set the aircraft as uncontrolled. With it set up this way, you would see the Viking parked on the flight deck, however on the Start command, it will be a cold start, resulting in a 60-second startup procedure, taxi, and launch.

Approximately 150 seconds from the initial command to airborne.

sounds nearly perfect. I'll give it a shot. many thanks.

:) :thumbup: