Holy Crap, Super Carrier is Awesome!

Rex

They hand-signal me into the catapult, I don't even need to press F2 anymore to get lined up! Once I'm there, the shooter routines are bad as a [person who has carnal relations with their maternal parent]!

I gotta be honest, it's better than I expected. Finally, I'm a real Navy pilot.

I said, I'm a REAL NAVY PILOT. :music_whistling:

Rex's Rig

Intel i9-14900K | Nvidia RTX 4090 | 64GB DDR5 | 3x4TB 990 Pro M2 SSDs | HP Reverb 2 | 49" Samsung 5120x1440 @ 120Mhz

TM Warthog Stick + Throttle | TM Pendulum Pedals | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR |  Cougar MFD x 2 

Seriously, though, if:

- a nuclear war ever wipes out 99.99% of the world's population

and

-the handful of remaining Americans need to use our salvaged inventory of F/A-18s to hold off the inevitable Mad-Max-style invasions from what remains of Canadians

When whoever is leader at that time asks, "can anyone here fly a fighter jet?"

I'm so raising my hand.

Rex's Rig

Intel i9-14900K | Nvidia RTX 4090 | 64GB DDR5 | 3x4TB 990 Pro M2 SSDs | HP Reverb 2 | 49" Samsung 5120x1440 @ 120Mhz

TM Warthog Stick + Throttle | TM Pendulum Pedals | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR |  Cougar MFD x 2 

This video was made for fun and the massive excitement surrounding both DCS World and the new Top Gun movie coming out this year!

The sources of some of the audio and video is from Top Gun.

settle-down-spaz.jpg

:lookaround:

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]