Slow load times

Guest Cali

Re: Slow load times

What causes slow load times? My friend has 512 ram and a Intel 2.53 with a 5200 video card

Not Enough Power . . . . . buy an Athlon 64 3400, 1Gb matched DDR400 RAM, an ATI X800XT Platinum Edition, and a pair of 10,000 SATA Raptors.

Well, you asked . . . . . . :D

Try decreasing terrain preload in graphics. The downside is that it might increase stuttering ingame . . . personally, I prefer longer load times to that.

What causes slow load times? My friend has 512 ram and a Intel 2.53 with a 5200 video card

Not Enough Power . . . . . buy an Athlon 64 3400, 1Gb matched DDR400 RAM, an ATI X800XT Platinum Edition, and a pair of 10,000 SATA Raptors.

Try decreasing terrain preload in graphics. The downside is that it might increase stuttering ingame . . . personally, I prefer longer load times to that.

Mine loads fine, if you read it it says my friend.

Ahh, right . . . .

That should have read "Get your friend to buy . . . . . . " :wink:

Ahh, right . . . .

That should have read "Get your friend to buy . . . . . . " :wink:

Copy that

BS