Can You Rewind a track file in game?

CommandT

Hey folks, I'm trying to make a video and I need to rewind a little bit here and there when playing a recording (trk file) in the game so I can capture different angles of the same bit.

How do I rewind the track a little bit? I know I can increase/ slow down the playback speed but can't find a rewind function to play time backwords??

Cheers!

That's because it doesn't track and record units coordinates and paths, but only control movements of yours and AI units. It's different system to what's being used in other games.

When you click "play" what really happens is the game just runs the same mission again from the beginning, using your saved control movements in it. So there can be no rewind function, because there's nothing to rewind (nothing but controls was ever recorded), your computer plays the mission for the second time.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

They should add indexes every X minute(s) with coordinates, it would be light for the track file and more convenient for replays.

i7 8700k @ 4.7, 32GB 2666Mhz, GTX 2070 Super, SSD 1To, TrackIR 5, TM16000M HOTAS