Anyone has their WH throttle mini joystick die?

Legendofdino

So my wh throttle is approx 2 years old. I upgraded the joystick to a delta sim version abs have used it without issue for 1.5 years. Yesterday out of no where the x/y axis stopped responding. I’ve tried everything, unplugging, reinstalling firmware, calibrating and moving USB ports. Nothing fixes it and the odd thing is the button click still registers. I also swapped the old joystick back in and it remained dead. Anyone know if you can buy the control board separate?

Mmm..did you update to the stable version?

If yes you are not alone: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=275598

Mine still works after the stable update.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

So my wh throttle is approx 2 years old. I upgraded the joystick to a delta sim version abs have used it without issue for 1.5 years. Yesterday out of no where the x/y axis stopped responding. I’ve tried everything, unplugging, reinstalling firmware, calibrating and moving USB ports. Nothing fixes it and the odd thing is the button click still registers. I also swapped the old joystick back in and it remained dead. Anyone know if you can buy the control board separate?

Did it only stop working in game or is it also not working in the Windows controller test menu?

Also when you reinstalled the old sensor you will normally need to run the calibration tool again with that installed to get it working.

It sounds like you have one of the very early units, do you know your order number or the unit serial number (on the pink bag it came in)?

Specs: i7 7700K delid @ 4.8GHZ, MSI Gaming X GTX1080, ASUS Strix Z270G, 32GB Corsair LPX @ 3000MHz, Noctua NH-U12S, EVGA 750 P2, Fractal Define Mini C

Hardware: Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackIR 5, MFG Crosswinds(4757) , Custom Helicopter Collective

www.deltasimelectronics.com