Stunning Piece of Work.

Emra

All criticism aside, this Super Carrier is a stunning piece of work.

Congratulations to Matt Wagner and all of the development team, the support staff, and all of the great fans who supported DCS all these years. I feel privileged to have lived long enough (I am an old man now. . .Lol), to see and experience this work of art.

She has come along ways since Jane's.

Thanks Again.

Emra

+1

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, HP G2, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Virpil T50CM-2 base with TM F-18 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels & DFB ACES seat :cool: 

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with Alpha grip, Cyclic : Virpil CM3 base Z extension & Alpha grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Playseat on 3DoF motion platform. Xbox TEDAC. 

VR Settings: OpenXR, 140% render scale, MR always on, MSAA x2. 60Hz WMRP. Looks simply awesome and super smooth   

All criticism aside, this Super Carrier is a stunning piece of work.

Congratulations to Matt Wagner and all of the development team, the support staff, and all of the great fans who supported DCS all these years. I feel privileged to have lived long enough (I am an old man now. . .Lol), to see and experience this work of art.

She has come along ways since Jane's.

Thanks Again.

Emra

can't wait. purchased it, but it does not show up in Caucasus as a super carrier mission, any ideas, ive done the rebuild and repair from the BIN folder, updated the software manually to make sure it is at the latest version. Won't show up for some reason. thanks

I couldn’t see it either until I realized I had to be in the Beta version. You’re using that, right?

The REX Squadron: "Defending virtual corporate interests with virtual badass planes since 2020"

Rig: Intel i9-9900K |  NVidia 2080Ti | 64GB DDR4 | ASUS Hero XI WiFi  2xSSDs 

Warthog HOTAS Stick+Throttle+Pendulum Pedals | 49" Samsung monitor  | Track IR  | Oculus Rift S

I couldn’t see it either until I realized I had to be in the Beta version. You’re using that, right?

currently, beta and stable are on the same version

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE