Stunning Piece of Work.

Emra

All criticism aside, this Super Carrier is a stunning piece of work.

Congratulations to Matt Wagner and all of the development team, the support staff, and all of the great fans who supported DCS all these years. I feel privileged to have lived long enough (I am an old man now. . .Lol), to see and experience this work of art.

She has come along ways since Jane's.

Thanks Again.

Emra

+1

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Virpil CM3 base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

All criticism aside, this Super Carrier is a stunning piece of work.

Congratulations to Matt Wagner and all of the development team, the support staff, and all of the great fans who supported DCS all these years. I feel privileged to have lived long enough (I am an old man now. . .Lol), to see and experience this work of art.

She has come along ways since Jane's.

Thanks Again.

Emra

can't wait. purchased it, but it does not show up in Caucasus as a super carrier mission, any ideas, ive done the rebuild and repair from the BIN folder, updated the software manually to make sure it is at the latest version. Won't show up for some reason. thanks

I couldn’t see it either until I realized I had to be in the Beta version. You’re using that, right?

Rex's Rig

Intel i9-14900K | Nvidia RTX 4090 | 64GB DDR5 | 3x4TB 990 Pro M2 SSDs | HP Reverb 2 | 49" Samsung 5120x1440 @ 120Mhz

TM Warthog Stick + Throttle | TM Pendulum Pedals | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR |  Cougar MFD x 2 

I couldn’t see it either until I realized I had to be in the Beta version. You’re using that, right?

currently, beta and stable are on the same version

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE