About afterburner

Tancrede

Hi,

I purchased AJS-37 last march (a very good sim btw) but I noticed that the afterburner effects (even on 3rd stage) on this plane are rather small. Is it like this in real life with this plane or is it a lack in the software (purposely or not)?

Thanks for your answers

I'd say that the afteburner effect is too small. If you go by

, you can see that the flame lenght is about 2/3 of the aircraft itself.

2UNQIi2.png

Edited by MYSE1234

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

I agree! They are way too weak and have always been. It's kind of a turn off when you look at the aircraft from an external view.

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

• 3 weeks later...
After, looking at this thread, it would seems that the fix has been done. The thing is that even if this sim is very good, the lack of afterburner put a bit down the feeling of realism.

It does for me as well. I'm happy with the current status of other systems in the beast, but the afterburner is like ... :cry:

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...