Artillery Strike?

Flagrum

Will we able to call in artillery strikes? And how will this feature be integrated into the DCS environment? I.e. will we trigger existing artillery assets that were placed by the mission designer or would the module itself "fake" it (generating explosiions at the target area)?

This is a Gazelle in use with Combined Arms

I think MOOSE has an artillery feature that allows scripting of artillery assets, unfortunately I've never made use of it with the Gazelle, etc., so don't know how well it integrates with recon, etc.

There's also a script that lets players use F10 map markers to request artillery.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Will we able to call in artillery strikes? And how will this feature be integrated into the DCS environment? I.e. will we trigger existing artillery assets that were placed by the mission designer or would the module itself "fake" it (generating explosiions at the target area)?

That would be a really cool feature for the Kiowa!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg