Mission 19 OP Masada - No Truck Movement; No Rolex

Version: 2.5.6.49798 OB, downloaded May 28th

Mission: EW3, SP19 OP Masada

Problem: The trucks with arms loaded do not move, therefor Rolex is never reached and the operation never begins.

Takeoff goes fine; Apaches (Banshee) go first followed by Me (Dodge). Fly out to WP 1 and WP 2 "orbit" is fine; and then Dodge anchors further away than the waypoint is from the compounds at ~6000MSL & 280KIAS. Banshee checks in, and Overload confirms. Then, at 3:55, the unmarked Huey comes in and lands. At ~3:57, radios spark up saying that the trucks are moving, which they do - about ten feet. Then, they stop for... ever. 4:00, 4:05, 4:10, 4:20, 4:30 - not an inch in any direction.

Now, I haven't messed around too much in the editor too much, but my guess is that the Watcher UH-1 is flying too close to the compound and spooking the targets (pic related; at one point it even flew directly over at less than 600AGL). No idea beyond that, though.1FDY5b9.png

"Screw your 9-line, I'm pushing this hog into a 75 degree dive and putting this bomb through the chimney" - Someone in an A-10, Somewhere over Iran

System Specs: 7980xe Delid @ 4.5GHz, 32GB 3200mhz RAM, 2x 1080ti FTW3, DCS on a 1tb Samsung 970 EVO NVMe SSD

Pit Specs: Volair Sim Seat, VPC Mongoose Base, 100mm Extension, TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle Quadrant, MFG Crosswind Petals, option of either TrackIR with Main Screen and 2x MFD touchscreens or HTC Vive.

9DrshNC.jpg

Don't know if it'll help, but just in case, I went ahead and highlighted the important stuff as well.

Blue is the unmarked chopper which was engines on but otherwise static since touchdown (~3:55).

Red are the two trucks that moved only that tiny bit from where they spawned (Moved at ~3:57 then stopped)

Green is the two southern outposts to help with positioning. (The picture is taken looking roughly west-north-west)

Edited by AirAssault237
Spelling Oopsie

"Screw your 9-line, I'm pushing this hog into a 75 degree dive and putting this bomb through the chimney" - Someone in an A-10, Somewhere over Iran

System Specs: 7980xe Delid @ 4.5GHz, 32GB 3200mhz RAM, 2x 1080ti FTW3, DCS on a 1tb Samsung 970 EVO NVMe SSD

Pit Specs: Volair Sim Seat, VPC Mongoose Base, 100mm Extension, TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle Quadrant, MFG Crosswind Petals, option of either TrackIR with Main Screen and 2x MFD touchscreens or HTC Vive.

This entire update fr

4TPECwt.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Still happening in the most recent OB. Hope it will be fixed in today's planned hotfix.

Все написанное выше является моим оценочным суждением

Everything written above reflects my personal opinion

Занимаюсь "активной пропагандой Американцев на данном форуме" © Flanker

Still happening in the most recent OB. Hope it will be fixed in today's planned hotfix.

Just to confirm: nothing was changed in the most recent OB 2.5.6.50979 (I didn't expect it to be fixed though as it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes). Sad that it will now take almost 1 month to wait for the possible fix :(

Screen_200620_015255.thumb.png.83c9435de47cd435b701c0d58c37d815.png

Screen_200620_015004.thumb.png.6a7b871bea8b5ec5ab71b52e7d8eb883.png

Sorry to hear that. I will be back home on Tuesday and should have more time for DCS, so apart from finishing Raven One I plan on debugging as many old missions as I can without waiting for ED before going for holidays. Plus I want to release the free part of Harrier campaign.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Sorry to hear that. I will be back home on Tuesday and should have more time for DCS, so apart from finishing Raven One I plan on debugging as many old missions as I can without waiting for ED before going for holidays. Plus I want to release the free part of Harrier campaign.

Hey, I just checked on the latest build and indeed two trucks moved, the third one didn't. Should be fixed now (internally, pending next OB update).

Hey baltic_dragon, many thanks for the update!

P.S. Eagerly awaiting your new Raven One campaign

Edited by lester