Gladiator K is fact of life now.

AeroGator

It is made with a well established Gladiator base, a pre-installed Lite Upgrade, and 4 different Kosmosima grips to choose from: Standard L, Standard R, Premium L, Premium R.

RRP:

• Gladiator K with Standard L or R Kosmosima grips - 149 US Dollars;
  • Gladiator K with Premium L or R Kosmosima grips - 179 US Dollars.

Let's compare these prices to those of all parts purchased separately:

• Gladiator joystick (84 bucks) +
  • Lite Upgrade (21 buck) +
  • Kosmosima Premium grip (119) =
  • 224 dollars earned in the sweat of thy brow. Buying a Gladiator K you are saving 45 dollars which is quite a chunk.

FAQ:

Are grips interchangeable?

• YES they are. You may first buy one joystick with a Kosmosima Right. Then, as you progress, you buy a GunFighter base with a Kosmosima Left, swap the grips, and you now have a pretty solid setup of a Kosmosima Gunfighter on the right, and a Gladiator K on the left. Поди плохо. ?לא טוב 可不好。

Ha, great! Interchangeable grips mean I can mount an MCG on the Gladiator??

• YES but NO. You can. But you should not. This joystick is NOT meant to be used with a MCG, period. You can mount it on this base, and it will fit. But in case of any problems we will not offer free repair or replacement, and will not guide you through any setting up or fine tuning procedures. Could we disable using MCG by the means of firmware? - yes. But we respect users' curiosity and creativity. Some may want to experiment, and we don't want to limit you. Just do it at your own risk.

Wait wait.... Replaceable grips, all this... are you saying Gunfighter bases will be sold separately?

• YES you read my lips right.

Shut up and take my money!

• I will, don't worry.... but not all of it! ALL Gladiator K owners will enjoy 10% off on Gunfighter base :) You will need the serial number of your Gladiator K to claim the discount. Don't trade the serials, there is one discount for one serial number.

(Shocked): That's it?

• Roughly. Except, June 4 we will have a free Gladiator K draw at our Youtube channel. Not only the winner will get the device but we will also cover shipment fees. Customs duty, if any, on you.

Now, this is it. :)

Stay safe, take care, and enjoy flying to its fullest.

1969720773_GLADIATORKFORUMPOST2.thumb.jpg.0ce1e087f3da84838726802ad7c778cf.jpg

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

This is a fantastic deal. I did mine the hard way by adding the kit and then the K Premium grip. I am extremely happy w/ it. The K grip seems to be a great all arounder. The layout may not exactly match any real life grips but I kind of like that. It works well for everything I have flown w/ it.

That's great news. :)

When do you think it may be available for European customers ?

As soon as the boat arrives in Europe bringing a container of Gladiators (already on the way). Before that - from our EU dealer via Express Airlift.

:joystick:

>

AeroGator

I am not sure that you are well aware of this but it looks like you created best budget joystick with this combo..finally..you should have done this years ago. congrats

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

nice

can it work with Thrustmasters Throttle TWCS and its TARGET software?

looks like TARGET activate the game

and VKB software will then be bypassed ???

Yes you can use your Thrustmaster TWCS programmed with Target, together with any VKB controller programmed with the VKB software.

However you can't map a VKB controller with Target (not to my knowledge) nor a Thrustmaster product with the VKB software.

I used a Warthog throttle programmed with Target in pair with a VKB Gunfighter and it was great, no issue at all. To make them "talk to each other" I used Joystick Gremlin. With JG I could for exemple have different output on a joystick button, depending on the position of a Warthog throttle switch.

Yes you can use your Thrustmaster TWCS programmed with Target, together with any VKB controller programmed with the VKB software.

However you can't map a VKB controller with Target (not to my knowledge) nor a Thrustmaster product with the VKB software.

I used a Warthog throttle programmed with Target in pair with a VKB Gunfighter and it was great, no issue at all. To make them "talk to each other" I used Joystick Gremlin. With JG I could for exemple have different output on a joystick button, depending on the position of a Warthog throttle switch.

thanks so much for the good news.

That means Joystick Gremlin is the go-between for these 2 software to work, is that correct?

I was thinking if there is a way for TARGET to activate VKB software and that in turn, will activate the DCS.exe

I am not sure that you are well aware of this but it looks like you created best budget joystick with this combo..finally..you should have done this years ago. congrats

absolutely agree,

I was looking at the CH FIGHTERSTICK

but its sooooo old school and they pretty much gave up on it.

They haven't come up with anything new since many years ago.

PLUS it doesn't have Z axis for rudder.

That really held me back.

I am very glad I didn't buy it.....heheee

I was thinking if there is a way for TARGET to activate VKB software and that in turn, will activate the DCS.exe

I don't understand what you mean sorry. You want to make everything to load automatically as you run a game? If so I don't know how to do that.

Ordered! Can't wait to try this out. Will be a great for the modern fighter types. Would really love to see VKB do F-18,16 and 14 grips as well. Till then this is a terrific option. The extra buttons are great for some side panel items too.

Ordered! Can't wait to try this out. Will be a great for the modern fighter types. Would really love to see VKB do F-18,16 and 14 grips as well. Till then this is a terrific option. The extra buttons are great for some side panel items too.

They don't have the 16, 18, nor A10 yet, but they have the F14. And they sell a TM adapter so we could use Cougar, Warthog and Hornet grip from TM. THEY DO NOT ADVISE TO DO THAT ON GLADIATOR BASE. TM grip are to heavy for the plastic gimbal of the Gladiator.

https://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=f-14-combat-grip-stand-alone

Gladiator K - Kwik Update

All New Gladiators K ordered and paid for by today have been mailed out - no shortages, no waiting lists. While the cargo is still on the way to Europe the Airlift option is active, and working: Friday we are seeing the air cargo off. New orders coming, getting served same day or next, depending on time belt.

But hey, why buy if you can win. 11 June at 7pm PDT or, if you are in Europe, 12 June 4am by Amsterdam time we will dig in our hat for the lucky winner. The draw will be streamed at our YT channel. You don't even have to watch, we will name the winner in the comments. Just to remind you, all you need to do is leave a comment under the lucky draw video.

:pilotfly:

>

AeroGator

• 3 weeks later...

Just received the Gladiator K yesterday, impressed with build quality, metal base, the grip feels perfect in my hand, all buttons easy to reach, very smooth movement on all axis, well worth the price. great all in one solution for desktops with limited space. Are there any profiles for the Tomcat & Hornet yet ?.

I use my VKBK w/ a TM Warthog dual throttle. I don't use Target at all. I set everything up in the DCS controls section. I fire up TIR5 and wait a few seconds for the left hand green LED on the camera to come on. Then I fire up DCS. I have seen something about having TIR5 start DCS (or maybe it was the reverse) but haven't bothered to try to make that work. It just isn't a big deal. While waiting for DCS to become active I use the time to set up TIR5. I do F12 and also play w/ the position of the headset which has the TIR5 thing attached so I get the proper range of looking up and looking down set.

Just waiting for the throttle to become "a fact of life" now...

:smilewink:

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I've just ordered the Gladiator-K to replace my T16000 stick. Does anyone know what the measurements are between the mounting holes in the base, or where I can find them? Thrustmaster usefully provide a link to the dimensions for their T16000 but I can't find

anything similar on the VKB website. I want to machine a new mounting plate for my homemade chair mount so that it's ready for mounting before it arrives. Thanks.

t9VtZob.jpg

5sx7BBt.jpg

FYtg7h2.jpg

Edited by AlpineGTA

i5-11600K CPU, 64GB DDR4 RAM, XFX Speedster MERC319 AMD Radeon 6900 XT, Oculus Quest 2, HP Reverb G2