Where can I find ????

BrumTx

There is a mod that allows you to add a netted camoflaged control / HQ etc can anyone point me to the download please ,

many thanks in advance

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Yes thats it !!! thanks Brit , seems like I have conflicting mods and thats not showing up, I know I'd used it in some of my mission building before but I think it maybe conflicting with the latest version of reload. Thanks for helping a fellow southerner ( was born near Hendon , London ) many years ago

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

You can guess where I lived after moving from Hendon up to Brum, had friends that lived just outside Notts a small mining village can't remember the name now Col .... something or other

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Yep, Cotgrave it is, I remember they had a wonderful social club there, it was worth driving from north Birmingham all the way there, saw many bands etc there that are now big names. Stupid thing is... a 50 or so mile journey was a long trip just to visit and stay overnight, but now living in Texas we think nothing of going on a 200 mile journey just to a decent mall or see friends. Just got an emergency call out for my fire dept ... thanks for all your help ............gotta go

Am I an abusive idiot ?