Can someone help or point me in the right direction

rattler

You have to insert static object, choose building and click on the location You want it to be, after you plant a pin look like object on the map, You'll get a drop down list from which You can choose hanger2 and others. Note: there will be no drop down list until you click on the map location you want that hanger to be. So You choose Static,Turkey, building, click on the map, and then choose type of static building. That should do.

Have Fun!

:pilotfly:

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You have to insert static object, choose building and click on the location You want it to be, after you plant a pin look like object on the map, You'll get a drop down list from which You can choose hanger2 and others. Note: there will be no drop down list until you click on the map location you want that hanger to be. So You choose Static,Turkey, building, click on the map, and then choose type of static building. That should do.

Have Fun!

:pilotfly:

I did but the new objects don't appear in the drop down list. I think you have to put them in the drop down list some way and that is where I am stuck.So back to my question How do you add staticobjects1 to the dropdown menu? Would really apprecitate some help with this.