Multiple Launch/Recovery Operations?

Hi guys,

I'm trying to understand what the "magic" sequence is for being able to launch again after performing a trap/recovery back onto the deck. I've taxied off the landing strip back to parking and then called for "request launch" from the ground crew menu. The launch team then positions for catapult operations, but when I taxi up to the cat (it doesn't matter which one) the crew just keeps shifting on their feet with no guidance signals from the director. It's like they're waiting for an aircraft but I'm right there in position to move forward, lower the launch bar, etc. but no joy.

Am I missing something? Look forward to hearing what it is.

Highspeed

My tip is to wait until you are positioned behind the JBD you wish to launch from, before using the request launch function. Sometimes you can taxi through a catapult trigger zone without knowing. If you then line up on a different catapult, nothing appears to happen. This is especially easy to do if you land catching the 4 wire, as you can trigger cat 2 whilst taxing to one of the other catapults.

In further testing, it seems that if you follow the proper CASE 1/2/3 communication procedures it will not allow you to do a launch after trapping. If you only call "Inbound" (in CASE 3, this seems necessary to get the deck lighting on) and nothing further, it will allow you to launch again. Bug?

In general, it seems that operations on supercarrier are still quite bugged. Well, it is an open beta, after all...

What I've experimented, as well as, the non-response "request launch" some times after trapping, are:

1) Radio calls get bugged after two or three times exiting and reentry to the CCZ. This happens especially in multiplayer

2) Marshal do not uses the correct callsigns of different clients, also in a multiplayer session. Some times use only one o them ( obsessively) for all the clients, and other times says two callsigns in the same communication. One of them randomly, followed by the correct callsign of the client calling him.

All of us expect that all of these issues will be corrected in the future. But as I say above, it is an open beta as such was expected to have plenty of bugs for a while.

Anyway, congrats for the amazing development of this module. Is awesome. :thumbup:

Kind Regards.

Edited by Felipius