P-47 Backers

Just downloaded the manual, and did a quick search for my name, sure enough there I am (actual name); however, I was gobsmacked when I went through the list of all levels of backers.

Hundreds of people, thousands. A rough calculation using rows and columns yielded 2,800+ good folks that donated.

A hats off, to everyone that initially rolled with the Kickstarter, and another big thank you to ED for salvaging that effort and bringing us these wonderful birds.

I have been having a blast just mapping the throttle quadrant to the Thrustmaster A-10 HOTAS. This bird is going to bring hundreds upon hundreds of hours of enjoyment. A big thank you to everyone! :thumbup::thumbup:

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

Just downloaded the manual, and did a quick search for my name, sure enough there I am (actual name); however, I was gobsmacked when I went through the list of all levels of backers.

Hundreds of people, thousands. A rough calculation using rows and columns yielded 2,800+ good folks that donated.

A hats off, to everyone that initially rolled with the Kickstarter, and another big thank you to ED for salvaging that effort and bringing us these wonderful birds.

I have been having a blast just mapping the throttle quadrant to the Thrustmaster A-10 HOTAS. This bird is going to bring hundreds upon hundreds of hours of enjoyment. A big thank you to everyone! :thumbup::thumbup:

Ah yes! Damn, that feels like ages ago now. Thanks for the heads up about the backers names in the manual :) yep, there are I am too. Just the Me.262A-1 to go..I doubt I'll live that long :megalol:

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB

CORSAIR H105 HYDRO CPU COOLER.

EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Elite.

16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

SAMSUNG M.2 SSD 128GB SM951 Boot Drive.

SAMSUNG SSD 500GB EVO Working Drive.

Windows 10 Professional

Ah yes! Damn, that feels like ages ago now. Thanks for the heads up about the backers names in the manual :) yep, there are I am too. Just the Me.262A-1 to go..I doubt I'll live that long :megalol:

My final selection also! Have faith, it appears to me that many synergies and development strategies, along with new developers are increasing the depth and breadth of updates! Meaning ED is ramping up fairly quickly I believe.

You will fly the ME!

JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

:thumbup: Same sir, dollar for dollar the most enjoyable "game" out of many that I have ever invested in.

Yep, I'm in there too. I didn't go for the 262 though I stopped at the Silver backers.

Just noticed your tag on signature, made me laugh.

I have got my moneys worth and then some! The Jug is just the icing on the cake!

JD

AKA_MattE

Same sir, have most of my mappings done to my Thrustmaster HOTAS, still tinkering with a few more before I commit on the joy stick (like brake lever on bottom mapping possibly as brake release?)

I have noticed some things though with Cylinder Head Temp, and Ammeter in regards to current.

Even when I have Boost slaved to Throttle (low altitude) or Off position, with Intercooler neutral, and oil cooler set to neutral and cowling full closed at cruising speeds of 250 to 300 knots, my cylinder head temps are pegged at 300!

All other metrics like oil temp, fuel pressure, oil pressure, system Hg, manifold pressure etc. are all within green or blue ranges. The propeller selector is set to green RPM engine speeds relative to the throttle - but those cylinder head temps peg every time . . . are we still dealing with WIP for EA things?

Also my ammeter always reads zero, even with generator on, and the startup manual doesn't show anything to make sure it gets current.

Still, I am in seventh heaven right now!!!

Don't stalk me, please. My real name is in there! :book:

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria