Beryoza - no sound at other planes than default

Hello,

recently I flew Su-30 or Mig-31and Beryoza didn't give any warning sound like in default planes. Of course it showed light that Iam locked or gave pulse lighting when missle was incoming but I didn't hear nay sound. How to fix it?

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Unfortunetely not working :C

probably because they are not stock and were not meant to be flown and dont have one?

So why other sounds work fine, example flaps ect?

Strange

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hello,

recently I flew Su-30 or Mig-31and Beryoza didn't give any warning sound like in default planes. Of course it showed light that Iam locked or gave pulse lighting when missle was incoming but I didn't hear nay sound. How to fix it?

Hi boberro, :)

Like you, I never managed to bypass this problem, that appears with FC if I remember right. :)

Ant it's exactly the same problem with the MiG-29K which does have a dedicated cockpit :(

Strange... :D

Hub.

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Iam thinking about configuration files, or find something which is responsible for Beryoza sounds... or lua, which could be responsible example if you are scanned play sound x, ect but i heard lua is crap :S

ಠ_ಠ