Voice Recorded LSO Grades

bear.is.flying

I would like an option to have the LSO grade given to you via speech after landing in addition to the current system. It would be really neat. That is all!

That might be cool...

Would also be nice if the grades appeared in the Pilot Log Book, at least the last 10 or so.

Just saw the Logbook option in Wish List. Good.

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

I believe the LSO debriefs the landing in the ready room after landing, not on the radio.

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

When you exit you can see your grades.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

When you exit you can see your grades.

Where?

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

In the event log of your mission (where all the shots and kills and whatnot get listed), if you scroll down to your landing it should have a comment line afterwards that contains the LSO thing.

P.S.:

Yes, these evaluations would be posted to the ready room after landing and not said over radio. But since I remember 'ready room' being something on the planned features list of the module... we might get a board?

If also the LSO GRADE could last more than half a seconde ^^. Don't even have the time to note it to then 'traduce' it.

In addition to what people have said about the grades being shown in the debrief window, while in the cockpit you can press the ' key to get the score window, or go to your Control Options (Escape-> Adjust Controls) and find the Action "Score window" under the general category and see what key you have mapped to it by default. Now you can keep track as you fly.

Also very useful in multiplayer.

Cheers,

P