Bugs in Today's Update

Lovcar

Health to all. So this: In connection with the update that came out today, more precisely yesterday). I can say the following, 1. the backlight in the cockpit, red light, white right dashboard panel disappeared. 2. The headlights are completely dim, barely visible. 3. The wheel is not fixed, the front strut. 4. the fuel tank is not fixed. 5. The new function of the VR controllers is crooked. 6. transparency of the view from the cockpit is not fixed.

Health to all. I will try to take a screenshot in the MiG 21 cabin. It seems to me that the instrument wound some of its elements go outside. I have not seen it before. But after reading what was in the changes, it is quite possible that it now appeared with me).

I’ll try to explain the problem of VR controllers in DCS after the update). The following is obtained. At that moment when you want to switch one of the toggle switches, or somehow interact with them. There is a capture on the control handle. And you cannot switch which buttons and toggle switches.

And when your left hand grabs upsidedown throttle - you move flight stick aswel with left hand. Spent 30s after update in module before exiting it. Like stable version of MiG21 but modules like Ka50 is better on openbeta.

Updates usually comes no often than every week - what means MiG21 module not flyeble for as minimum as next 7 days.

Did ED force Magnitude 3 LLC to implement VR throttle and stick controls?

I hope they going to bring miniupdate tomorrow or today to fix that s.....

Health to all. Obviously, after the correction of the vitreous glazing, now in vr there was such a problem which had not happened before. Now on the left and right, in the area of ​​the vitreous glass, some details of the dashboard are sticking out. Previously, this was not.

Lights in the cockpit were adjusted in the patch as we were informed about the upcoming changes in day / night lightning levels. They are not particularly visible during the day due to overall game brightness increase. We can do nothing about light levels in the game and if we tweak each light for the day, they will be impossibly bright at night (in fact at night its already required to switch to night mode, but now it makes sense).

So they did not disappear, they are just barely visible as everything is lit by daylight.

Wheels and suspension should be further adjusted. Transparency of the canopy is part of Phase I update of the cockpit.

I dont know what is wrong with VR controllers. I dont use them myself.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Lights in the cockpit were adjusted in the patch as we were informed about the upcoming changes in day / night lightning levels. They are not particularly visible during the day due to overall game brightness increase. We can do nothing about light levels in the game and if we tweak each light for the day, they will be impossibly bright at night (in fact at night its already required to switch to night mode, but now it makes sense).

So they did not disappear, they are just barely visible as everything is lit by daylight.

In my personal opinion I think the cockpit lights are much better now. Yeah they are almost invisible during the day but at night they do their job so I'm glad with the update. Exterior lights are much better either. Keep the good work guys.

Cheers

Check the link provided above. That will be fixed in next beta update as well ;)

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Yes guys,the changelog I post early is always changing...Just in case, check there first before posting bugs

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

Health to all. Yes I understand. Indeed, flying at night, I realized that everything is ok) Thanks for the robot! To the VR controllers' brush, Just now, when you want to switch something with them, there is an instant grab for the controls)

Please repor that to ED. I setup VR controls as per ED's documented instructions.

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

Hello to you. Thank you very much for correcting the appearance of the missing MiG21 elements! Now, finally, everything is OK! Only in VR warning signs, light indicators, in the boxes are almost unreadable. You can’t read it.

I don't miss the dirty glass at all. I can see to fight now. There are just enough blemishes to know you are looking through glass. I am having a blast with this latest patch. I had so much fun offline that I went online. Normally, I don't use VR online, but the latest patches have increased visual detection ranges in VR which were previously a crippling disadvantage against non-vr pilots. So between the VR spotting range increases and a MiG-21bis with a fair FM and clear glass, I went hunting for trouble online in VR. I couldn't find a good server for PVP where a MiG-21 could live long, so I went to a training server where the players are all blue. I found and Su-33 and shot him at short range with an AA-8. I was going to fly home and land the kill when I found out he had a friend. I suddenly lost radar and engine power after taking a hit.

I have had the MiG-21bis since it was released (I originally paid for it on the crowd funding campaign). This is the most fun I have had with it in years. The original release was amazing, but it seemed like between ED's ever changing game engine and some horrible patches along the way, the MiG-21 kept getting worse. The course has changed. It may not be done, but it is finally heading in the right direction. The recent FM improvements are the biggest game changer, but the canopy glass was always a big problem for me, too... and the ugly caulking job around the mirror drove me nuts. I can't wait to see how it improves as the overhaul is completed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't miss the dirty glass at all. I can see to fight now. There are just enough blemishes to know you are looking through glass. I am having a blast with this latest patch. I had so much fun offline that I went online. Normally, I don't use VR online, but the latest patches have increased visual detection ranges in VR which were previously a crippling disadvantage against non-vr pilots. So between the VR spotting range increases and a MiG-21bis with a fair FM and clear glass, I went hunting for trouble online in VR. I couldn't find a good server for PVP where a MiG-21 could live long, so I went to a training server where the players are all blue. I found and Su-33 and shot him at short range with an AA-8. I was going to fly home and land the kill when I found out he had a friend. I suddenly lost radar and engine power after taking a hit.

I have had the MiG-21bis since it was released (I originally paid for it on the crowd funding campaign). This is the most fun I have had with it in years. The original release was amazing, but it seemed like between ED's ever changing game engine and some horrible patches along the way, the MiG-21 kept getting worse. The course has changed. It may not be done, but it is finally heading in the right direction. The recent FM improvements are the biggest game changer, but the canopy glass was always a big problem for me, too... and the ugly caulking job around the mirror drove me nuts. I can't wait to see how it improves as the overhaul is completed.

Not related to Mig-21. Do you really see difference in visual Spotting? ED really should mention them in changelogs. I have been skeptical to believe that since it maybe due to me getting better with spotting dots, or is it really changed.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

I have a post about this in the virtual reality subforum because I thought maybe I was imagining things. But others appear to have noticed it, too.

There are certain instant action missions I have played repeatedly since having VR and suddenly I can make out dots at much greater ranges... like 10 miles even with smaller planes like the MiG-15bis. Of course, that is against a cold blue sky or a clean desert background. In VR, they are little blurry smudges. But their movement stands out clear against those backgrounds. I never used to see anything until I got to close in ranges.

I am not sure which update added this. I only noticed very recently in the open beta. I don't know if it was the first supercarrier update or the P-47 updated, or maybe it was earlier and I just wan't looking for it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]