MiG-21 dug into ground when SPRD loaded, BUG?

GumidekCZ

After yesterdays very famous update release :doh:, I wanted to se updated textures on external 490l fuel tanks, loaded all 3 of them (wings + center) plus 2x Kh-66 GROM plus SPRD boosters. When SPRD was attached to the MiG, main wheel dug deep into ground and plane tilted to back.

Did I something wrong, or is it a bug with accidentally too much weight assigned to SPRD in Lua script?

I did check it and confirm the issue, will ask Dolphin but to be fair I'm not sure what you expected to see. You have exceeded with such loadout maximum weight by nearly 900 kg.

Pair of SPRDs adds 500 kg.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

• 6 months later...
On 6/11/2020 at 12:24 PM, Hiromachi said:

I did check it and confirm the issue, will ask Dolphin but to be fair I'm not sure what you expected to see. You have exceeded with such loadout maximum weight by nearly 900 kg.

Pair of SPRDs adds 500 kg.

i know this is old, but i have been having this same problem

even when just loaded with 2x R-60s 2x Kh-66 and 800kg fuel tank

There are issues with wheel collision and the suspension at the moment (wheels are clipping through the ground and the suspension is bottoming out very easily). Taxi slowly and take turns with care until it's fixed, that's about the best you can do until then. Heavier loadouts will be worse than others, so bear it in mind when selecting them.

Hi guys! Who knows when Magnitude will fix the GROM rocket? Will they still deal with this long-suffering Mig-21?

FA-18 Grip Add-On\Warthog Stik\BRD-F1\TrackIR-5Pro\TrustmasterMFD*3/W10x64/MSIX99A GAMING PRO CARBON\i76800K@3,8GHz\DDR4 32Gb2800MHz\GTX1080Ti\2560*1440*32'