New Japan tank

Kusch

It's the most expensive MBT on the world because of its armor. In my opinion it's copy of Leopard II A6 EX. I'm looking forward to see Leopard III.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

Leo II A6 EX can do it this? ;)

The question is really you need that? Another question do you need auto loader system too? Leopard tanks never used it, however most of tanks moved to auto loader system. Leopards don't use autoloader because of tank jumps often active moveable equipment can broken fast and without gun, tank is useless.

I'm looking forward to see new Turkish tank (French cooperation):

They modified Leclerc and offered us lets make it together.

Turkish_GIAT_MBT.jpg

XK-2 is a really nice tank and Otokar (Turkish MBT project owner) works with South Korean companies as I know. I expect the Turkish MBT will look like similiar to XK-2 because South Korea is sharing the project with Otokar and we import some technologies from them. As I heard South Korea had problems with Germany becasue of they shared some important technologies with us about armor system which they bought from Germany. By the way 3 months ago Otokar published an illusturation at fairy about Turkish MBT, after 2 days they disown the illusturation becasue of nobody wants here a tank which has big turret and body. This photo from their illusturation.

The last news about Turkish MBT is OTOKAR works on a genuine design becasue army asked them such design. Germany refused to sell us 1500hp diesel MBT engine technology so we develope our 1500hp diesel MBT engine. As I know in the world only 6 countries have this technology.

otokartank2.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

Evil weapon (...like every other). How does it work?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BILL_2_Anti-tank_guided_weapon

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]