F/A-18C Fuel Dump changed?

Daystrom

Previously, when selecting fuel dump in the F/A-18C, fuel would be dumped until the BINGO level was reached and then would disengage the switch. I've recently noticed that the fuel continues to dump to zero, even with weight on wheels.

Is this an intentional change or a bug?

This was not how this feature was working two weeks ago, the fuel dump was disengaging once bingo was hit.

I can only imagine this is one of the very many bugs present in the Open Beta.

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

You dump fuel on the ground? Bet your crew chief loves you.... :)

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Previously, when selecting fuel dump in the F/A-18C, fuel would be dumped until the BINGO level was reached and then would disengage the switch. I've recently noticed that the fuel continues to dump to zero, even with weight on wheels.

Is this an intentional change or a bug?

How are you activating the switch? I'm wondering if it stays open if bound to a button which is held on, like the warthog throttle's switches.

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals

How are you activating the switch? I'm wondering if it stays open if bound to a button which is held on, like the warthog throttle's switches.

So you were basically spot-on. I had a button on DCS Interface for StreamDeck that was holding the switch up. Thanks for the insight.:thumbup: