LLTM Movie Trailer

urze

Hi Urze,

you wouldn't by any chance know if BS wil be on display at LLTM, would you ?

I figured ED might see it as an opportunity to show it to the community like they did in Brussels a few months ago.

Greetz

i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5

I'll hope that are inbound. I couldn't go to belgium last year because i was at the FSWeekend as a participant. Ow and that guy in the flightsuit and cockpit is ME.

How much money you pend on all that stuff to sit in front of your computer and play? I'm not making fun, it just seams very expensive attire to relax in and play. Wow man, good on you, I guess.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

How much money you pend on all that stuff to sit in front of your computer and play? I'm not making fun, it just seams very expensive attire to relax in and play. Wow man, good on you, I guess.

I pay around a total of 600 to 700 euro for it. I normally look for stuff at airshows. Most of the time squadrons sell these things

And do what? Go shopping or scare grandma? :megalol:
Not scaring grandma ( don't want to scare her to death ) No i use the pranks on other people. At the place where the LLTM is held there are 4 Large Full motion Sims. These are placed in a darkend room and i stand there as a doll. Trying not to move and not to show and other behaviour that im a real person. And when they are very close i ONLY lift my arm pionting the way that they need to go for entering the Sims.:pilotfly::joystick: And thats mostly enough to scare people.:megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol:

Does that sun visor make it hard to see the screen properly?
Not at all. The screen is a bit darker then normal but i correct it with the brightness of the screen if it's to hard to see.

Ok , cool

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..