ETA on template?

Muttley8

• 5 weeks later...

P-47D-30 'Hun Hunter XVI' Updated Skin. Nice work!

I have made My own Layered Template from scratch as there isnt an official one yet

I recently Installed the updated Skin:

P-47D-30 'Hun Hunter XVI' flown by Lt Col.Gilbert O. Wymond Jr, 65th Fighter Squadron.

I figured that was your handiwork after doing a quick forum search!

Thanks again!

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3311085/

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I made my own Template from scratch as there is no official one yet and have already posted some skins made with it.

I personally find the official templates to be too large with a huge amount of layers that can be overwhelming and confusing that said many may prefer that and Mine is not as sophisticated but I have made it to be much smaller in scale and much more user friendly and therefore ready to use straight away.

I will be uploading it soon just got to iron out a few points.

It will be in Gimp xcf format BUT if you want it in PSD for Photoshop just open it with Gimp(Free) install the PSD Plugin and then save as PSD and it will then work in Photoshop.

Watch this space it will be uploaded soon.

Cheers

Keith:thumbup:

Edited by Warlord64

• ED Team

Hi all

No news yet, we need to wait for changes in the models before releasing the template.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi Guys

I made my own Template from scratch as there is no official one yet and have already posted some skins made with it.

I personally find the official templates to be too large with a huge amount of layers that can be overwhelming and confusing that said many may prefer that and Mine is not as sophisticated but I have made it to be much smaller in scale and much more user friendly and therefore ready to use straight away.

I will be uploading it soon just got to iron out a few points.

It will be in Gimp xcf format BUT if you want it in PSD for Photoshop just open it with Gimp(Free) install the PSD Plugin and then save as PSD and it will then work in Photoshop.

Watch this space it will be uploaded soon.

Cheers

Keith:thumbup:

YAY!!! so hyped!! :thumbup:

Hi Guys

As promised here is My fully layered P-47D Template

00VjAAe.jpg

F2GAH4n.jpg

rhSJjUX.jpg

DFLkbrB.jpg

UPDATE:

These were made with Gimp and the XCF was not compatible with Photoshop so I have changed them to PSD and now it will work with both formats.

Thanks

Keith.

DOWNLOAD: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3312155/

I have made Blank RoughMets for both Bare Metal and Painted Surface to be used with custom made skins.

Here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/file/zcffh880rvhhr62/DCS_World_P-47D_RoughMets_Blank.rar/file

Edited by Warlord64

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ED Team

It is a good point, we will be adding it to the template soon.

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2